Monday, May 16, 2011

Continuing to give Book reasons to hate frost mages

Let me start this by saying that I am not a elite PvP  "a bad" would be much closer to the truth, but even a bad cab get lucky every once in awhile.  I had a couple of those star alignment moments in the last week or so of arenas and I figured that I bore you folks with the details.  Luckily these events all occurred when Book was busy playing with the cows. The first 2 happened partner with another friend of ours Wet, the third was with Gil earlier today.

The first one with Wet was against a lock,warrior team. We decide to open and burn the lock then come back for the warrior. Wet and the lock died about the same time, leaving me and the warrior. Frost mage at 35% hp and arms warrior at around 65%. Through the beauty of snares,blink,frost tombs and evocation I managed to survive with about 2% hp left and win the match. Wet said he felt bad for the warrior because he couldn't move.

The Second one I don't remember the warrior partner's class. But the warrior was at about 10% and Wet was down under 5% he disengaged and with the beauty of server latency two things seemed to occur simultaneously the warrior heroic leap and my tomb of frost. Ha landed just outsides of Wet's dead zone frozen and Wet finished him off.


Today's was my new personal favorite. Gil and I had time for one more match. We Que and get a team of Disc. Priest + DK.  We nuke the priest together, the whole while the Dk is trying to keep me off the priest. Priest dies Gil is hardly down any hp + a victory rush to restore what he needed. Me I was down under 5%, evo was already gone, and I was waiting for frost nova and blink to come off cd.  Well they did so I nova'd then blinked away, giving Gil the time to finish off the warrior and I ended the match with a grand total of 231 hp left.

I know all the wins were more a result of a unique class and a whole lot of luck, with a huge huge helping from my arena partners for doing most all of the work. Just wanted to share them.

Do

No comments: