Monday, December 8, 2008

440 blacksmithing Woot

Falromord has attained the main goal I set for him before Grai reached 80. I'm sure that pushing Fal's smithing as hard as I have, cost me a couple levels on Grai. To me its more than worth it, knowing that when i make the xp bar disappear again that the titansteel pieces are waiting. It will make the push to the major numbers easier, 540 defense doesn't seem as daunting. I'm already running around 20k armor and with a food buff get well over 18k hp. When the level 80 normal and then heroic dungeons open to me I wont be gimping the group at least from a gear stand point now I must make sure that I have the skill.

Short post very excited about hitting one of my wrath goals in under a month. Hope every ones game play is giving them excitement and happiness.

2 comments:

Dirz said...

grai i dont know how many sockets you have but id put the new stam gems in them- just the cheap green ones has my health at 20k:)

Anonymous said...

Awesome Grai :) ...my hunter has blacksmithing right now for some reason...