Friday, July 11, 2008

Hello all

Hello everyone. Let me introduce myself to you a little bit, I have 5 toons of note that i hope you will enjoying hearing about. A 70 pally currently holy, 70 warrior currently fury, 63 combat rogue,58 hunter and last but not least a 52 priest. Graimerin (pally), Falromord(war), Carack(rogue), Padrad(hunter), Fanabb(priest). They are the gang never could choose just one to play. I'm painfully new at this as I'm sure is apparent but who knows i may even prove to be funny.



The main reason I've started this is some incredibly nice things have been said about me by some wonderful members of this community. So I thought if imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I'd give it a go. I post no names now as not to embarrass anyone by my attempts at doing this.



Well dinner, then guild kara run.



Hopefully somethings will be blog "worthy" we can only hope

No comments: